I wrote this last night for my facebook, and published it here by popular demand from my husband. In other news, I am now a redhead.
25 Random Things About Me
1. I am almost 1/2 African American
2. I was born with 3 eyes and had to have several surgeries before I came home from the hospital.
3. I once impaled myself on a paper clip and part of it remains in my stomach to this day.
4. I can run a mile in 4 minutes. (Maybe 4 1/2 now)
5. I have 9 siblings that I claim. Only my mother knows how many others there are.
6. I am a vegetarian, and I am allergic to wheat and fruit.
7. I won Miss Toddler Texas Pageant ’81
8. I sang backup on 3 of Enya’s albums, back when she was the rap-act InYaFace
9. I can eat with my nose.
10. I learned Spanish by watching Braveheart.
11. One of life’s greatest joys for me is filling out surveys.
12. I played on the defensive line for the Packers for a couple weeks, but I got laid off.
13. I invented an early version of the iPhone, and was totally robbed by Apple.
14. I have 106 1/2 cats.
15. I have 1 pit bull and 2 hungry Rotweillers
16. I can tell time using the stars and a sheet of tin-foil. Do it every day.
17. I have survived 14 earthquakes and a small tidal wave.
18. I published a book under the pseudonym John GrishOm. Sold QUITE a few.
19. I have a tail.
20. I have a secret identity. Two, actually.
21. I used to drive an 18-wheeler, before the war.
23. I am afraid of the number 4. ((shiver))
24. I have 6 fingers on each foot.
25. I am a stickler for the truth.
and a little introspective journey de hair
1. hating the hair
2. dye it green in prep for dyeing it red
3. cut it whilst green
4. dye it red, but not red enough
5. Find a pretty happy red and decide to give the ol’ scalp a break for a few weeks…